Saturday, January 1, 2011

Abby

The other day me and my Mom went to get our car fixed at a friend's Tire Shop.  While Bro. Randy was working on our car his wife, Sis. Amy and their daughter Abby came and picked us up.  Us girls had so much fun catching up on everything.  After our car was finished, they took us back to the Tire Shop.  Me and Abby were having so much fun together!  So after getting permission, I headed to Abby's house for a day and a half of fun! :)  And of course, I had my camera...
At Alco
The next morning we got up and headed back to the railroad tracks.
Their house was awesome for pictures!  Her brother's horses were beautiful!
 I love these! She is so beautiful!

Her grandparents live across the road.  These were taken in their yard. 
Then we headed in to town...
One of my favorites!  I love brick walls!

Abby being her crazy fun self!  You can see me and Anna in the window!
Anna came with us downtown, so I got some of her and Abby.
These turned out so cute!
Love you, Abby!  I had a blast! :)

~Hannah Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment